The receiver must be positioned vertically and upright when using/testing.
The receiver’s two LEDs provide a visual confirmation of the loop signal.
No LEDs = loop signal strength too weak
Green LED = acceptable loop signal strength
Green LED w/Red flash = good loop signal strength
Both LEDs on continuously = loop signal strength too high
• Noise Filter switch to reduce hum from electronic noise, and mitigate interference
• Powered by 9V Alkaline battery (included) for 50+ hour life
• Convenient build-in neck cord
• Lightweight stereo headphones included
• 3.5 stereo to mono adapter included
• Available (optional) rechargeable battery and recharging kit